Computers and Digital Media Department
- Computers 1
- Computers 2
Digital Media and Media Classes
- Digital Media - This class is open to all students. In this class, students will learn about the evolution and role media has played in society as well as how they can create different forms of digital media. Students will learn to produce and create works of digital media ranging from graphic design, podcasts, and videos as well the equipment that accompanies each form of media.
- Yearbook - This class is open to all students. In this class, students will learn about elements of journalism, photography, and layout in order to produce the yearbook for the school year.
Mr. Moore is in his seventh year of teaching and his third at Page Middle School. He has taught music across Arizona as well as technology courses at Page Middle School. He is also a proponent and advocates for the use of technology to improve the quality of students' lives as well as how technology can help students connect and relate to the world.
- Band 1
- Band 2/3
- Digital Media
Contact Information and Office Hours
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; 3-3:45 PM
Education and Degrees
- Bachelor's of Music in Music Education - Bradley University
- Master's of Science in Instructional Technology - Grand Canyon University